Skip to content
Incidence and Prevalence
- Rare: Supratentorial PNETs are rare and represent less than 2.5% of primary CNS brain tumors in children.
- 66% occur in children younger than 5 years: The mean age at diagnosis for supratentorial PNETs is approximately 3 years.
- None: There is no sex predilection for supratentorial PNETs (1).
- None: There is no geographic predilection for supratentorial PNETs.
- None: There are no known risk factors for supratentorial PNETs.
Relationships to Other Disease States and Syndromes
- None: There are no obvious associations between other disease states and supratentorial PNETs.