Skip to content
Frequency of Office Visits
- First 4–6 weeks postoperatively: First postoperative visit should be within 4–6 weeks to assess the surgical site.
- Subsequent visits per center: Follow-up visits will then depend on the frequency of imaging.
Frequency of Imaging
- Every 3 months for choroid plexus carcinomas: Choroid plexus carcinomas have to be monitored carefully, with repeat imaging every 3 months after the adjuvant therapy.
- Every 12 months for choroid plexus papillomas: Choroid plexus papillomas can be checked at 6 months, then yearly, since they tend not to recur.
Other Investigations Required
- Neuropsychological testing: A neuropsychological follow-up assessment at 6 months or 1 year after surgery for older children is useful to help identify any memory or attention problems.