Skip to content
Initial Management at Presentation
- Assess: Evaluation for and management of elevated ICP is required.
- Scan: MRI scans should be obtained to evaluate cysts and rule out other entities.
- Treat: Surgery is indicated for growing or symptomatic cysts.
- Visits as indicated: The patient should be followed for ICP issues when indicated.
- New baseline image set: A follow-up scan should be obtained to establish a new baseline in 3–6 months. Subsequent imaging is based on recurrent symptoms.